What to Expect
No matter who you are or where you've been, you're welcome here.
At The Master's House, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, loving environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at The Master's House so come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At our Sunday Worship Service, you can expect:
- Our service to last 1 to 2 hours. We believe in allowing the Spirit of God to move and not to dictate or limit what God wants to do based on our time frame.
- A nursery room is available for Mother's and their infants and toddlers to use at any time during the service with a broadcast of the service on a TV.
- We are extremely grateful to God that He has given us many talented and gifted musicians and singers. At the start of the service we usually open with a congregational followed by 2-3 contemporary or southern Gospel songs by 1 of our 4 music groups.
- Next is a powerful, Spirit-filled message based on the Bible. We believe that it is not in man's wisdom but as Paul told Timothy, it is in the demonstration of Spirit and power. (1 Cor 2:4)
- The message may be delivered by our Senior Pastor, Rev. Paul G. Kiggins or one of our Associate Pastors.
- At the start of the preaching, our Children's Church begins. Children's church is a fun program for kids between 3 and 12 years of age that partake in many different types of Bible-based activities.
- Following the preaching, we usually will have an altar service. An altar service is our time to bring our needs/petitions before God, gather the elders (our Pastors) and lay hands on the sick. We gather around the altar and we lift our hands in worship, we bow our heads in prayer to commune with God, we reach out our faith for others and their needs and we simply enjoy the presence of God. Where the presence of God is, there is love, joy, and peace and this can be felt all throughout our services. We know that you will be blessed!
To learn more about our beliefs, download a copy of the book, "What Must We Do" by Rev. Don Brumley
- This book shares the salvation plan that is preached at The Master's House as explained by Jesus Christ, the Apostle Peter and the Apostle Paul.